SEI Hosts International Solar Training Experience of a Lifetime
Posted by: april
on October 11, 2011
By Holly Loff, Solar Energy International Development Associate
Checklist for an Solar Energy International Rural Development Student:
• See biogas cookers in action.
• Start the day with a cup of organic solar-roasted coffee.
• Visit with and learn from the Solar Women of Totogalpa
- a solar cooperative.
• Eat lunch at the Women's Solar Restaurant.
• Work in a remote (only-accessible-by-boat) community on the Atlantic Coast.
• Make smoothies in a bicycle-powered blender.
• Witness the elation of people gaining ...Read More »