- Workshops & Courses
- Course Categories:
- Workshop Schedule
- SEI Solar Professionals Certificate Program
- Online Training
- Solar Training - Electric
- Solar Training - Hands-On Labs
- Solar Training - Thermal
- Micro Hydro Training
- Continuing Education Courses
- International Rural Development
- Cursos en español
- More Information:
- NABCEP Certification
- Workshop Policies
- Business Services
- Outreach Programs
- APSA News and Announcements
- Solar in the Schools
- International Program
- Native American Program
- Walt Ratterman Scholarship Fund
- Heather Andrews Scholarship/ Women's Program
- SEI Veterans & Active Duty Military Program
- SEI Bookstore
- About SEI
- Contact Us
Solar Energy International (SEI) Solar Training October 20-25 at Solar Power International '13
Posted by: chris
Add new comment
August 29, 2013
Join Solar Energy International in October 20-25 at Solar Power International 13 in Chicago, IL. SEI is excited for another powerful conference. Solar Power International is the solar industry’s most comprehensive educational conference and product exhibition. This year SEI will have a booth (#252) right across the PV Technical Training area. We hope to see SEI alumni and friends in October.
If you are attending this year’s conference or giving it some thought, here are some of the ways SEI will be participating.
- Exhibiting at booth #252
- Providing FREE PV Technical Trainings on the show floor. The PV Technical Training Booth will be your hub of information on grid-tied systems (residential, commercial and utility), grid-tied with battery back-up systems and stand-alone systems. A fantastic opportunity open to all Full Conference and Expo Hall Only registrants. To find out more about these trainings visit the SPI 13 website (FREE PV Technical Trainings).
- Pre- Conference Workshops. SEI will be holding a series of full day pre-conference workshops on both Sunday and Monday October 20-21. These workshops are taught by SEI’s expert instructors, including Kris Sutton, Brian Mehalic, Rebekah Hren, Jeff Tobe, Noah Davis, and more! No matter if you are new to the industry or an experienced designer or installer, these workshops will help take you to the next level.
To learn more and to register for the conference and workshops, click here.
This year’s conference is going to be the full spectrum of solar opportunity. We look forward to seeing and networking with you in Chicago. For more information about SEI’s participation at SPI 13 contact Matthew Harris, SEI Conference Manager (email@example.com)
Add new comment