- Workshops & Courses
- Course Categories:
- Workshop Schedule
- SEI Solar Professionals Certificate Program
- Online Training
- Solar Training - Electric
- Solar Training - Hands-On Labs
- Solar Training - Thermal
- Micro Hydro Training
- Continuing Education Courses
- International Rural Development
- Cursos en español
- More Information:
- NABCEP Certification
- Workshop Policies
- Business Services
- Outreach Programs
- APSA News and Announcements
- Solar in the Schools
- International Program
- Native American Program
- Walt Ratterman Scholarship Fund
- Heather Andrews Scholarship/ Women's Program
- SEI Veterans & Active Duty Military Program
- SEI Bookstore
- About SEI
- Contact Us
Organic Cotton + Recycled Plastic Bottles + Solar Energy International (SEI) = Cool T-shirts!
It's important to support farms as they transition from traditional cotton farming to organic. This t-shirt is a blend of 50% transitional organic cotton and 50% recycled post-consumer polyester (aka Plastic Bottles). Enjoy the moisture-wicking properties of a blend while also supporting the environment. Features shoulder-to-shoulder taping, a seamed collarette, double-needle sleeves and bottom hem, and a tear-away label. Choose from either SEI’s 3 Circle Logo (Solar Wind Water) or SEI's Major League Solar graphic.
Choose your style:
- SEI's 3 Circle Logo (Solar Wind Water) - Navy Blue or Grey
- Major League Solar - Navy Blue only
After your order is submitted a SEI representative will email you for your color - style - and size.
(We are still working on our shopping cart features - hey, we are a non-profit trying to scrape by - so buy a t-shirt so we can make things better).
or Call (970) 527-7657 before ordering to determine availability in certain sizes and colors.