- Workshops & Courses
- Course Categories:
- Workshop Schedule
- SEI Solar Professionals Certificate Program
- Online Training
- Solar Training - Electric
- Solar Training - Hands-On Labs
- Solar Training - Thermal
- Micro Hydro Training
- Wind Training
- K-12 Professional Development
- Continuing Education Courses
- International Rural Development
- Cursos en español
- Academia De Profesionales Solares
- More Information:
- NABCEP Certification
- Alumni & Career Center
- Textbooks & Curriculum Licensing
- Work-Trade Program
- Workshops FAQ
- Downloadable Magazine
- Business Services
- Outreach Programs
- Solar in the Schools
- International Program
- Native American Program
- SEI Veterans & Active Duty Military Program
- Heather Andrews Scholarship/ Women's Program
- Walt Ratterman Scholarship Fund
- The SEI Education Fund - Support SEI
- Outreach Donors & Partners
- SEI Bookstore
- About SEI
- Contact Us
Outlook Hotel Boulder
800 28th Street
Boulder, Colorado 80303
Boulder is approximately 28 miles North West of Denver.
For a map of the area, click here.
Class will run from approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day of class. Please plan to arrive at the classroom no later than 8:45 on the first day so that the instructors can check you into the class. Lunch will be from approximately 12:00-1:00 pm each day, in addition to a short morning and afternoon break.
Transportation and Travel:
• Denver International Airport (DEN)—approximately 43 miles from the classroom. Click here for directions.
• For rental car agencies at the Denver Airport, please click here.
• There is a Greyhound bus station (www.greyhound.com) in Denver at 1055 19th Street, Denver - (303) 293-6555 which is approximately 26 Miles from the classroom.
• There is also an Amtrak Station (www.amtrak.com) at 1701 Wynkoop Street Denver, CO 80202 (303) 534-2812 which is approximately 26 miles from the classroom.
• The classroom is located at Outlook Hotel Boulder, 800 28th Street, Boulder, Colorado 80303. For a list of hotels near by click here.
• There are plenty of great restaurants within a few miles of the classroom for lunch, as well as dinner. For a list of restaurants in the immediate area, please click here.
• For weather in Boulder click on this weather.com link.
Please bring the following to the PV Workshop:
• Pen and pencil
• Paper for note taking
• A calculator