- Workshops & Courses
- Course Categories:
- Workshop Schedule
- SEI Solar Professionals Certificate Program
- Online Training
- Solar Training - Electric
- Solar Training - Hands-On Labs
- Solar Training - Thermal
- Cursos en español
- Micro Hydro Training
- Continuing Education Courses
- International Rural Development
- Programa Hispano
- More Information:
- NABCEP Certification
- Workshop Policies
- Business Services
- Outreach Programs
- SEI Bookstore
- About SEI
- Contact Us
Outlook Hotel Boulder
800 28th Street
Boulder, Colorado 80303
Boulder is approximately 28 miles northwest of Denver.
For a map of the area, click here.
Class will run from approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day of class. Please plan to arrive at the classroom no later than 8:45 on the first day so that the instructors can check you into the class. Lunch will be from approximately 12:00-1:00 pm each day, in addition to a short morning and afternoon break.
Transportation and Travel:
• Denver International Airport (DEN)—approximately 43 miles from the classroom. Click here for directions.
• For rental car agencies at the Denver Airport, please click here. SEI receives rental car discounts from Avis/Budget and Enterprise. Please contact us for further information to access these discounts.
• There is a Greyhound bus station in Denver at 1055 19th Street, Denver 80202. Phone: (303) 293-6555. The station is approximately 26 miles from the classroom.
• There is also an Amtrak Station at 1800 21st Street, Denver, CO 80202. Phone: (303) 534-2812. This station is approximately 26 miles from the classroom.
• The classroom is located at Outlook Hotel Boulder, 800 28th Street, Boulder, Colorado 80303. Phone: (303) 443-3322. For a list of hotels near by click here.
• There are plenty of great restaurants within a few miles of the classroom for lunch, as well as dinner. For a list of restaurants in the immediate area, please click here.
• For current weather in Boulder click here.
What to bring:
• Pen and pencil
• Paper for note taking
• A calculator