Online Training Programs
Solar online learning at its best! SEI offers the quality curriculum of their classroom workshops in self-paced, 6-week programs. Learn from live instructors who are solar PV pro through webinars, online forums interaction, and discussion.
Hands-on Installation Training
SEI’s experienced instructors lead hands-on installation training at your lab facility or at SEI’s Lab Facility in Colorado.
To arrange a consultation:
Email email@example.com or call Kathy Swartz at 970-527-7657, ext. 207.
- Classroom workshops
- Online training programs
- Hybrid online/classroom programs
- SEI corporate membership program
- Hands-on lab installation training
- Curriculum licensing
- PV101: Solar Electric Design and Installation (Grid-Direct)
- PV202: Advanced PV System Design and the NEC (Grid-Direct)
- PV203: Solar Electric Design (Battery-Based)
- PV206: Solar Business and PV Technical Sales
- PV351L: Operations, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- SH101: Solar Heating Design and Installation