- Workshops & Courses
- Course Categories:
- Workshop Schedule
- SEI Solar Professionals Certificate Program
- Online Training
- Solar Training - Electric
- Solar Training - Hands-On Labs
- Solar Training - Thermal
- Micro Hydro Training
- Continuing Education Courses
- International Rural Development
- Cursos en español
- More Information:
- NABCEP Certification
- Workshop Policies
- Business Services
- Outreach Programs
- APSA News and Announcements
- Solar in the Schools
- International Program
- Native American Program
- Walt Ratterman Scholarship Fund
- Heather Andrews Scholarship/ Women's Program
- SEI Veterans & Active Duty Military Program
- SEI Bookstore
- About SEI
- Contact Us
This delegation is co-organized by Global Exchange and Solar Energy International
- Site Visits to Renewable Energy installations throughout Pinar del Rio Province and to the PV module factory
- Sustainable Development and Renewable Energy tour of Havana and Old Havana
- Meetings with CUBAENERGIA, PAEME and CUBA SOLAR.
- Participation in the International Cubasolar Renewable Energy Conference*
- Site visits to renewable energy installations throughout Santiago Province*
- Small group meetings according to interest
- Cultural activities
Participants will meet in either the Cancun airport or the Miami airport. We will let you know location and time as soon as we have the details. Some may people may qualify to fly in and out of Miami, for an extra charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- round trip flight from Cancun to Havana (extra price for Miami-Havana)
- Cuban visa
- Three star hotel accommodations
- Two to three meals per day
- Workshop fee
- Program guides
- Site visits
- In-country translation
- In-country transportation
- Program fees
- Price is based on double room accommodations; add $300 for single room
- Price does NOT include airfare to/from Cancun/Miami, beverages, gratuities, travel insurance, personal expenditures, etc.
How to Register:We must receive your application and a non-refundable deposit of $200 two months before departure. A late fee of $50 will be applied to late applications. Payments by Mastercard or Visa are welcome.
This trip will be as diverse as possible in terms of race, age and life experiences. We strongly urge people of color to apply. In some cases, a limited number of partial scholarships are available for low-income applicants.
Contact Pamela with any questions about this trip, or call toll-free 1-800-497-1994 .
Eco Cuba Exchange is a program designed to promote environmental interchange between U.S. and Cuban environmentalists. Global Exchange has 20 years experience organizing professional, educational, cultural, and "people to people" study tours to Cuba on every aspect of Cuban life.