Construction professionals that go through SEI’s training are not only taught about the quality standards of renewable energy systems, but also consider the building envelope and structural integrity of the structure that the system is being mounted on during the design and installation phase.
How can a Certified Solar Roofing Professional (CSRP) credential benefit you professionally?
Redefining the industry’s role in solar energy
- Demanding a higher standard for all rooftop solar installations
- Providing a distinguished, nationally recognized professional credential that can enhance your career
- Satisfying consumers by protecting their roofing and solar investmentsIncreasing the number of successful rooftop solar installations
- Providing the public with tools to identify skilled rooftop solar energy professionals
- Promoting a healthier rooftop solar industry by differentiating between those who understand how to integrate those systems with the roof safely and effectively from those who simply understand PV systems
- Ensuring roof-mounted PV system work is overseen by individuals who are knowledgeable and experienced in roofing and PV system technologies, safety and construction processes
Providing you with a competitive edge
- Expanding your rooftop solar integration knowledge
- Improving your job performance
- Providing tangible evidence of your knowledge for employers and consumers
- Differentiating between you and unqualified installers
- Giving you and your organization a competitive edge in a growing field