Solar Energy International (SEI) in collaboration with the Colegio de Ingenieros y Agrimensores de Puerto Rico (CIAPR) provides a service of distance learning through the Programa Educativo en Diseño e Instalación de Sistemas de Energía Solar.
The renewable energy courses in this Programa Educativo have contact hours approved by the Department of Continuing Education of CIAPR. Courses are delivered in the Spanish and English languages (depending on course). Obtain a comprehensive education in the design & installation of solar energy systems through SEI’s Online Learning Platform. Members of CIAPR can earn between 109 to 121.5 continuing education credits depending on the combination of courses.
Required Courses and Training Progression:
To complete the Programa Educativo and receive a final certificate of completion from CIAPR, the trainee is required to take a total of Five (5) online courses within 12 months of the first course taken.
- Required courses include: FVOL101, FVOL203, CE522. (NOTE: FVOL101 must be completed first)
- Elective courses include (choose only two): CE505, CE510, CE513, CE517, CE518, CE523
How to Register to each course individually:
You can register for one course at a time over the next 12 months (total price will vary). Please see the section at bottom of page to register individually or contact our offices at +1 970.527.7657 option 8 [email protected]
How to Register to the Whole Program:
Receive special pricing purchasing the entire educational package at once on this page.
- Please select your dates bellow for FVOL101 and FVOL203 from the options in the drop down menus below. (NOTE: FVOL101 is the first course you must complete). CE522 is automatically selected for you.
- Next, select two (2) of the six (6) course webinar options from the checklist.
- Click “Add to Cart” and begin payment process
*Full course descriptions are available in the section below.