- Workshops & Courses
- Course Categories:
- Workshop Schedule
- SEI Solar Professionals Certificate Program
- Online Training
- Solar Training - Electric
- Solar Training - Hands-On Labs
- Solar Training - Thermal
- Micro Hydro Training
- Wind Training
- K-12 Professional Development
- Continuing Education Courses
- International Rural Development
- Cursos en español
- Academia De Profesionales Solares
- More Information:
- NABCEP Certification
- Alumni & Career Center
- Textbooks & Curriculum Licensing
- Work-Trade Program
- Workshops FAQ
- Downloadable Magazine
- Business Services
- Outreach Programs
- Solar in the Schools
- International Program
- Native American Program
- SEI Veterans & Active Duty Military Program
- Heather Andrews Scholarship/ Women's Program
- Walt Ratterman Scholarship Fund
- The SEI Education Fund - Support SEI
- Outreach Donors & Partners
- SEI Bookstore
- About SEI
- Contact Us
ALL WORK TRADE POSITIONS ARE CURRENTLY FILLED. PLEASE CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY FOR MORE POSTINGS.
For over 20 years, SEI's Work-Trade Program has enabled people from around the world to hone their renewable energy technology skills and improve their capabilities while helping to strengthen and grow SEI. In fact, the majority of our current staff were once work-traders!
SEI offers its Work-Traders a credit equivalent to $15/ hour for each hour worked. You can trade up to 100% of the tuition of each class. We strive to have all of our work-traders complete their work portion before taking any workshops, so most work-traders work in the spring or early summer and then complete their workshops after that.
To be eligible to become an SEI work-trader you must:
1. Possess the skills for a position we seek to be filled. Remember, this is not an internship; it is a work-trade agreement in which we match our needs to your existing skills. Even so - you'll probably end up learning a lot just by working with us! Please review our Work-Trade Policies Document below for more information.
3. You must download an application and email it to our Work Trade Coordinator, Breccia Wilson (contact info listed below)
4. Provide the contact information for (2) references - past employers, supervisors, professors, etc. (no family members please).
5. Be available for a phone or in-person interview.
Desired applicants are highly self-motivated, consistently willing to take initiative, require very little supervision, and are comfortable working hard in non-traditional, fun, social, and serious work environments.
For Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
Applications are being accepted on on-going basis (when position openings are actively posted). Once a position has been filled we will remove it from the website. Please sign up for SEI's e newsletter for the most up to date information on updates to our work-trade program and all of our great offerings, alumni, and renewable energy news.Please email email@example.com with any questions!
Current Work Trade Positions:CURRENTLY NONE AVAILABLE.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!