SEI is excited to announce the launch of our brand new Online Alumni and Career Center (ACC). SEI students have helped SEI become what it is today – the leading Renewable Energy Training provider in the world! In return, we strive to continually improve the resources and information that we provide to our students and alumni, that you will need throughout your solar career.
We are continuously looking at ways to assist our students in attaining their professional goals. We get phone calls and emails daily from alumni looking for guidance in this rapidly evolving industry. In response to this, SEI has upgraded and redesigned our existing Online Alumni & Career Center with a new face and more and better resources to help guide our students on the path of training, certification, landing a job or starting a business, as well as continuing to connect with peers and the SEI alumni family throughout their entire career.
The brand new SEI Online Alumni and Career Center provides networking connections for current SEI students and Alumni and many premium services, including:
- Career Development Resources
- Job opportunities shared by SEI Alumni and industry partners
- Resources for Veterans
- NABCEP Certification Information
- Assistance with Getting Experience and Making Connections, including a new Alumni Networking Forum
- Student Ride-share Board for currently enrolled students to share rides to lab or in-person training
If you are an SEI alumni with questions on how to access and utilize this resource, please call the Student Services Team at 970-527-7657 option 1 or email [email protected]