what you will learn
Solar Energy International discusses the following topics:
- Are you are using the best temperature data to calculate maximum system voltage?
- Have you reviewed new requirements for labeling, marking and routing conductors?
- 2011 grounding and bonding requirements have been greatly simplified!
- Wondering about the DC arc-fault protection devices now required?
- Don’t forget that PV source and output fuses now require disconnects within sight!
SEI instructors Brian Mehalic and Rebekah Hren also discuss the following topics:
- The code-making process, looking to 2014, Articles 90.1(B) and 110.3,
- 690.4(B) Qualified persons
- 690.8(B)(1) and (2) Overcurrent devices and conductor ampacity
- 690.13 Exception 2 – Disconnecting means – all conductors
- 690.31(E) DC circuits inside a building – Type MC, distance from decking, marking
- 705.12(A) Size limits of parallel production sources
Join SEI for a three-hour on-demand training training session. Online registration provides 60 days of access to the recording of this on-demand training. Once you have viewed and completed the online on-demand training session, you can print a Record of Completion that reflects the 3 NABCEP Continuing Education training hours: PV Code Based or Non-Technical/Other.