what you will learn
- Rapid shutdown for PV systems on buildings
- Expansion of ground-fault and arc-fault requirements
- Changes that further enable 1,000 Vdc PV systems
- Updates to disconnect and fuse servicing requirements
- New standards for field-applied hazard markings
- Major changes for interconnecting PV systems to the grid
- New requirements for battery-based PV systems, both stand-alone and interactive
- Additional changes in Articles 690 and 705, as well as other relevant Articles
Join SEI instructors and Code experts Rebekah Hren and Brian Mehalic for a fast-paced and fun three-hour long look at how PV design and installation requirements changed with the adoption of the 2014 Code.
Join SEI instructors and Code experts Rebekah Hren and Brian Mehalic for a fast-paced and fun three-hour long look at where the PV industry is heading in regards to PV system design and installation.
You can submit questions via email to the instructors.