what you will learn
- Basic customer considerations
- Basic site safety
- Structural information – rafter size, spacing and span, among other things
- Roof information – including roofing material and condition
- Site information – required for all ground- and pole-mounted arrays
- Shade analysis for proposed array site
- Electrical information – system voltage and type, service disconnect size, panel ratings and more!
Join SEI for this one-hour on-demand online solar training session. Online registration provides 60 days of access to the recording of this on-demand training. Once you have viewed and completed the on-demand training session, you can print a Record of Completion that reflects the NABCEP CE Hours.